The Hollow Crown: Henry IV, Part II characters
In the aftermath of the Battle of Shrewsbury, NORTHUMBERLAND learns of the death of his son. THE LORD CHIEF JUSTICE attempts, on behalf of the increasingly frail King, to separate FALSTAFF from PRINCE HAL. The rebels continue to plot insurrection. FALSTAFF is sent to recruit soldiers and takes his leave of his mistress, DOLL TEARSHEET. The rebel forces are overcome. This brings comfort to the dying King, who is finally reconciled to his son. FALSTAFF rushes to HAL’s coronation with expectations of high office. —PBS
- Percy Rebellion (1402–1408): three attempts by the Percy family and their allies to overthrow Henry:
- Battle of Shrewsbury (1403).
- Northern Rising (1405) Archbishop of York Richard le Scrope led a failed rebellion in northern England. Scrope and other rebel leaders were executed. Northumberland again fled to Scotland.
- Battle of Bramham Moor (1408). Northumberland invaded Northern England with Scottish and Northumbrian allies but was defeated and killed in battle.–wikipedia
The Hollow Crown
- The Hollow Crown : Richard II (2012)
- The Hollow Crown: Henry IV, Part I (2012)
- The Hollow Crown: Henry VI, Part I (2016)
- The Hollow Crown: Henry VI, Part II (2016)