Vikings in West Francia / Vikings season 3 & 4
- The First Viking attack on Paris in 845
- Rolf the Ganger, or Rollo raided the region of Neustria in 877.
- The King Charles died in 877 and left the city in a chaotic state. As a result, several different rulers’ unsuccessfully reigned for short periods and all failed to create a defense against the raging Vikings. At last, in 884, the King of Germany and Italy Charles the Fat took the throne of Frankia.
- The Second Viking Siege of Paris 885-886
- Rollo returned to the lands of Frankia in 911.